View Our Prices
Cris set up his studio to promote positive health, fitness and lifestyle choices, and to provide quality training and expert advice to clients in either a one-to-one or small group setting.
His facility contains all the equipment needed for a safe, effective and challenging workout including cables, free-weights, machines and cardiovascular equipment.
Cris utilises a holistic approach to health and training, and addresses exercise, nutrition, posture, flexibility, recovery and stress management.
“Exercise is an investment in your health and life, as well as a means of looking and feeling better.”
Essex SS0 9SY
- Free Consultation
- One-to-One Training
- Group Training (2-4 people)
- Training for Fat Loss
- Training for Strength & Muscle Gain
- Strength & Conditioning for Sports
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
- Posture Assessment & Correction
- Neuro-Muscular Therapy (NMT)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Holistic Fitness Coaching
- Functional Medicine
Hours of operation