View Our Prices
Repairs, Maintenance and Upgrades can be done in your own home or office (with no call out fee) or you can drop it off to us and collect when done.
Computer Lessons are given on Desktop PC, Laptop, Windows and Android Smartphones and Tablets, iPhone and iPad and these too can be done in your own home or office.
Typical repair and maintenance work includes:
- General clean ups to boost speed and performance
- Removal of viruses such as trojans and malware, spyware, adware
- Hijacked web browsers where your home page and search keeps changing
- Removal of unwanted programmes causing pop-ups and ads
- Blue Screen Error Codes
- Hard Drive issues or failures
- Windows troubleshooting and installation
- Troubleshooting of drivers, software and devices
- Computer not powering up
- Windows not starting
- Graphics and sound issues
- Laptop screen and keyboard replacements
- Power supply unit replacements
- RAM replacements
WE DO REPAIRS, REPLACEMENTS OR UPGRADES OF MANY OTHER PARTS, JUST ASK US!
Typical lessons include:
- Skype and other video and voice chat software
- Whatsapp, Viber, Line and other messaging and chat apps
- Microsoft Word and other word processing software
- Photoshop and other photo editing software
- File and Folder management
- Navigating the internet
- Browsing and shopping online
- Social Networking (facebook, twitter, google+, pinterest, instagram etc
- Windows settings, features and functions
- Android (for smartphones and tablets) settings, features and functions
- iOS (for iPhone and iPad) settings, features and functions
THESE ARE JUST EXAMPLES, YOU CAN ASK FOR TUITION ON ANYTHING ON ANY COMPUTER OR DEVICE!
We can do lots remotely!
Using well known and trusted remote access software such as Team Viewer we can connect our computer to yours over the internet. This lets us access your computers desktop screen and you can just sit back and relax as you watch us get to work on your technical issues. As well as preforming maintenance tasks we can also do many lessons this way in a watch and learn then you try scenario. Each remote access session requires us to get a password only you can give us (once you have the software installed), with each session ending when one of us closes its window on your screen. We then can't get back on your computer unless given a new password for a new session which again only you can give us.
For more on all we do visit our website or you can contact us for free and friendly advice!
Midlothian EH15 3BU
- Computer Repairs
- Upgrades and Lessons for Desktop PC and Laptop in Edinburgh and Lothians. No call out fee and no fix no fee!
Hours of operation