Do you struggle to lose weight?
Do you lose weight but then regain it?
Are you sick and tired of dieting?
Dieting can be tedious and difficult to stick to, especially if it's a strict diet with lots of rules about what you can and can't eat. Rather than dieting, addressing WHAT you eat as well as WHY and HOW you eat (the important psychology bit!) can lead to better results- gradual, sensible weight loss and a better chance of keeping it off long-term. My unique Mindful Eating service offers:-
1. One-to-one dietary advice and eating behaviour counselling in the comfort of your own home
2. Personalised, tailor-made sessions: I can work with you on your own specific needs and challenges (such as yo-yo dieting, poor food choices, poor motivation, comfort eating)
3. Unique support that looks at both the nutritional AND psychological aspects of eating (depending on your needs)
4. Flexibility: you choose number and frequency of sessions
5. Affordability: just £40-45 per 60 minute session.
I can help you to make some simple but effective dietary changes that work for YOU, so that you can ditch those tedious, unsustainable diets!
FREE TASTER SESSIONS: I'm currently offering free 60 minute taster sessions to show you how I could help you with one-to-one, tailor-made support.
One free session per person. No obligation whatsoever to book further sessions.
I'm based in Lightwater, Surrey, but I can also travel to you, to save you travelling time. Skype sessions available.
I also offer simple and friendly dietary advice to children, accompanied by a parent or guardian.
See my website for more details: www.mindfuleating.org.uk (includes testimonials), call me on 07961 423120 or email me: [email protected]
Surrey GU18 5YR
- Weight loss help
- dietary advice
- one-to-one weight loss support
- eating behaviour counselling
- weight loss workshops
- weight loss groups
Hours of operation