For over 90% of Americans, garage doors not only serve as a main entrance, but greatly contribute to the overall aesthetics and curb appeal of the home as well. We work with many different garage door manufactures to help customers choose the perfect garage door for their home.
Garage door lifting/moving components wear out over time as well as the opener itself. The garage door is the largest moving part of a home and we can bring it up to all current standards and safety regulations. Call and schedule an appointment with one of our experts today.
Common problems with your existing garage doors may include:
• Garage door noisy, loud or not moving freely.
• Garage door does not open fully or opens slowly when the button or remote are pressed.
• Garage door is uneven when opening or closing.
• Garage door is squeaking, popping or is straining when opening.
• Garage door does not open at all.
• Garage door is very heavy when lifted manually.
Our technicians will repair or replace the parts of your door that are causing the problem.
There are many components to a door and our technicians can repair or replace any of them as needed. Most common parts are:
• Brackets (Top / Bottom)
• Remote Controls / Keypads
• Garage Door Openers
• Door Panels
We are able to repair any problem on any brand of door, quickly, accurately and affordably.
New Jersey 08753
Hours of operation