Why choose us?
• No minimum contract period, we want you to stay with us because you want to!
• CIPD qualified in Employment Law
• All advice given is commercial and in-line with your business
• Access to HR expertise that is not available internally
• Improved people management
• Increased flexibility and speed of response to HR problems
• Capacity for the HR function to operate more strategically and to fit well with the business strategy
• Always speak with the same person at Ward Williams HR, so you do not have to repeat yourself every time you call up with an ongoing issue - saving you time and frustration!
• Personal service to both you and your employees, as we ensure that we get to know you and your business enabling us to offer you the best advice.
• We ensure that you are kept up-to-date with all employee issues and the progress we are making, to ensure that you are still in control
• Tailored in-house training programmes: ‘How to be a good manager’, Conflict management and Mediation
• Indemnified Insurance – this means that all of your tribunal costs, solicitor’s fees and any compensation awards are included in our fee. Ultimately ensuring no risk to your business.
Surrey KT13 8RN
- HR & Employment Law Advice & Support
- Redundancy & Dismissal
- Dispute & Grievance Management
- Recruitment & Selection
- Documentation & Production
Hours of operation