• Entertainment units
• Corner shelving units
• Complete wood office furnishing, desks, files cabinets, etc.
• Bed frames like sleigh beds and platform beds
• Library cases
• Studio gear housing
• Wood bars and bar carts
• Your next custom piece
We pride ourselves on using the only the highest grade, sustainable woods, English or French dovetailed drawers, and prefer to use full extension glides that open and close smoothly.
For some of our clients, a 100% custom design isn’t in their budget. In those instances, we have beautifully crafted pieces made right here in the U.S., that we can color match to give our customers more creative freedom.
We have powerful tools in our arsenal that ensure our customers love the work we do as much as we love collaborating with them:
• 3-D software that shows you exactly what your piece will look like when it’s finished and installed.
• Unique, high-quality, sustainable woods, finishes and hardware
• Color matching, done by our artists-in-residence that’s done first in our design studio and then finalized in your space for the utmost accuracy. Lighting, wall backgrounds, nearby furniture, etc. can all change the way colors and finishes look from space to space. We never leave that up to chance.
We were green before it was a thing!
My parents started this company around 35 years ago, and, being of solid original hippy stock, they were into sustainable and natural products and keeping a low carbon profile way before it was a marketing ploy. Even though we’ve made a few changes to keep up with current technology, and formed quality vendor alliances, we always have and always will remain true to my parents’ vision of what matters.
That being said, there are some things we just won’t do. We don’t want to work on products that are constantly off-gassing harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) that expose us and our employees to toxicity. We care about our health, and yours, so we only use low VOC varnishes and other finishes. We happen to love trees and don’t want to short the planet of oxygen so that we can build a dream dinette set. We buy our wood from farmers where it grows for 10 years before it’s harvested and replanted. Virgin wood is not an option for us. And, we happen to love supporting our country’s farmers.
- unfinished furniture
- murphy bed
- solid wood furniture
Hours of operation