Visiting the most picturesque places in the world is always exciting. Niagara Falls is one such place where a traveller takes great memories with him.
Most visitors do visit the Niagara Falls from the Canada side as it leaves the best memories in their minds. People visiting from the Canada end share their memories and recommend to friends.
Niagara Falls once upon a time was a spot for honeymoon and family vacations. But, currently took a shape of being an entirely fun-oriented vacation spot. Not only the Falls but the surrounding areas too are time killing and are great fun to all.
About Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls are three waterfalls which sit right on the border between the United States and Canada. From largest to smallest of the waterfalls are the Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls.
The waterfalls from an elevation of more than 50 meters and releases more than 1 lakh cc of water on an average/min.
Never miss the fun and entertainment in the Niagara area
The attractions of Niagara Falls on the Canada side are:
• The Floral Clock
• The Hornblower Niagara Cruises
• Whirlpool Aero Car
• The Souvenir shop
• Fallsview Casino
• Botanical Gardens
• Wildplay Niagara’s Zipline
• Skylon Tower for the best view of the area.
• Niagara White Water Walk, Kurtz Orchards Farm and Marketplace.
• Great Canadian Midway, Reg’s Candy Kitchen, House of Frankenstein, and The Tower Hotel.
• Dufferin Islands, Marineland of Canada, and the Bird Kingdom are worth watching.
• Niagara Falls Boat tour operating in Niagara Falls, Canada, is worth watching. One can view the waters from very close quarters and experience the water falling on them like a spray.
• For more thrill, one can also visit Whirlpool Jetboats and Nightmares Fear Factory.
• Enjoy a candlelit dinner at the Fallsview Restaurant.
• Finally, Niagara Falls fireworks are the perfect ending to an evening at the Niagara Falls Canada Tours.
Book Your Tickets Online:
Now, you knew what all you can visit at the Niagara Falls Canada side. Do not waste your time thinking when to go for it. Book your Niagara Falls Canada Tour now!
The Horseshoe Falls is on the border of the United States and Canada, with the American Falls entirely at the United States side, divided by Goat Island. The smallest of the three, Bridal Veil Falls is also on the United States side, separated by Luna Island from other waterfalls.
ToNiagara - Toronto To Niagara Falls Tours
90 Burnhamthorpe Rd W Suite 1400,
Mississauga, Ontario L5B 3C3, Canada
Toll-Free +1 800-653-2242
ON L5B 3C3
Hours of operation