ALL INCLUDED 1300 Euro (02 pax+10DAYS)
(All taxes included)
• A Grade Guest Houses .
• Sri Lanka Part of Tour
• Welcome at the airport by Drive Sri Lanka representative.
• The accommodation in Double bed rooms With Air Condition.
• Meals on Half Board Basis (Room + Breakfast + Dinner on all Nights).
• All Entrance prices are included this price
• Check-in Check-out 12Hrs.
• Air-conditioned Private vehicle with English speaking chauffeur will be provided
• Fuel & local assurance for vehicle included.
• The chauffeur will look after his meals & accommodation by himself.
• Every places Entrance fees included This Price.
• Jeep to visit reserve included Safari
• The excursions and sightseeing mentioned in Program.
• If you have any changes this tour program before you have to discuss with me.
01ST Day - AIRPORT / SIGIRIYA
Arrival, welcome & assistance at the airport leave for Sigiriya. P.M. visit Sigiriya located in the north-central part of Sri Lanka preserves the architectural tradition of the country. The town is famous for its Rock, Gardens and Sanctuary. Sigiriya has spectacular importance in Sri Lanka. An ancient palace complex, erected during the reign of King Kasyapa, has been declared by UNESCO a world heritage site. Return to Guest House for Stay overnight Sigiriya.
02ND Day - POLONNARUWA / ANURADAPURA
After breakfast excursion to Polonnaruwa, the second ancient capital city for three centuries is one of the most interesting places in Sri Lanka with many well preserved ruins of palace and monasteries which easily can make every tourist to impress. P.M. leave for Anuradhapura & visit the ruins of the first capital founded in the 05th century BC here is found the largest number of ancient monuments of a great civilization. World Heritage city Anuradhapura, in picturesque ruins, was once a major center of Sri Lanka civilization. Return back to your Guest House for Stay overnight Sigiriya.
03RD Day - SIGIRIYA/DAMBULLA/NALANDA GEDIGE/MATALE/KANDY
After breakfast leave for Kandy. En-route visit Dambulla. In Sri Lankan history Dambulla cave complex dates back to 3rd and 2nd centuries BC. Even before the making of the complex it was well established as one of the largest monasteries in Sri Lanka. Dambulla caves have been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Also known for bird watching then visit Nalanda Gedige the Abu Simbel of Sri Lanka Nalanda Gedige is one of a number of remarkable archaeological sites in Sri Lanka then visit a spice garden & batik factory in Matale. En-route to Kandy Evening arrives at Guest House in Kandy, the center of the traditional arts in Sri Lanka visit the temple of the sacred tooth relic of Buddha. Return to Guest House for Stay overnight Kandy.
04TH Day - KANDY / PINNAWALA / PERADENIYA/ KANDY
After breakfast leave for Pinnawela & visit the elephant Orphanage. This orphanage was established to feed nurse & house young elephants found abandoned by their mothers. Often the young ones fall into pits and ravines in their request for water during drought period. royal botanical gardens of Peradeniya which is well known for its large number and variety of plants This garden is best known for its collection of orchids the largest in Asia. Visit the city of Kandy & tooth temple. The most famous landmark of Kandy is its lake, in the center of the city. Visit the Kandy Museum. Late in the evening view the Kandyan cultural performance .Return to Guest House for Stay overnight Kandy.
05TH Day - KANDY / NUWARA ELIYA
P.M. leave for Nuwara Eliya the center of hill country, En-route visit a tea Factory. Gregory Lake is one of attractive locations in Nuwara Eliya. Shanthipura (the city view point) Spend the evening walking in the cool climate. Arrive at Guest House for overnight In Nuwara Eliya.
06TH Day – NUWARAELIYA / ELLA
After breakfast leave for Ella to Train Ride. Arrive at Guest House for overnight In Ella
07TH Day – ELLA / TISSAMAHARAMAYA
After breakfast leave for Tissamaharamaya. Then visit Buduruwagala The name Buduruwagala means “the rock with the statue of Buddha” And this is exactly what it is. The rock itself has shape of a kneeling elephant. The statues date back to 10 century AD. Then visit the sacred city of Kataragama. P.M safari in Yala Park by jeep the Elephant is undoubtedly the best known attraction at Yala, seen in small & large herds. Herds of spotted deer are seen all over the park. Monkeys-the pinkish rhesus and the Grey-faced Languor Monkey live and play on the tree-tops and the ground below. Wild buffalo & wild boar could give you a good surprise & the sight of a leopard sunning itself or drinking water at a water hole could be memorable experience. Arrive at Guest House for overnight In Tissamaharamaya.
08TH Day – TISSAMAHARAMAYA/ WELIGAMA
After breakfast leave for Weligama Beach. Arrive at Guest House for overnight In Weligama.
09TH Day – WELIGAMA
Weligama Beach. Stay overnight Guest House in Weligama
10TH Day – WELIGAMA/ AIR PORT
After breakfast leave for the airport. .
Drive Sri Lanka (Pvt) Ltd., Ganemulla, Sri Lanka., | +94 72 9065608/+94 77 4105007
E-Mail- [email protected]
- A Grade Guest HousesSri Lanka Part of Tour • Welcome at the airport by Drive Sri Lanka representative. • The accommodation in Double bed rooms With Air Condition. • Meals on Half Board Basis (Room + Breakfast + Dinner on all Nights). • All Entrance prices are included this price • Check-in Check-out 12Hrs. • Air-conditioned Private vehicle with English speaking chauffeur will be provided -(Private Tour). • Fuel & local assurance for vehicle included. • The chauffeur will look aft
Hours of operation