Pageant Interview Question Training Course
Do you have high hopes for your pageant interview, but you’re not sure what questions to practice and you’re feeling as if you haven’t got “the right” answers?
Are you a pageant contestant who’s struggling when practicing for your pageant interview?
Or, are you a pageant parent trying to help your daughter prepare for her next pageant interview so that she will approach her interview relaxed, confident and 100% sure of your ability to answer any question?
The #1 fear of pageant contestants is being asked a question they’re not prepared to answer!
I have seen this on many occasions throughout my years in this industry, contestants stumble, go blank... etc. Hence I have decided to compile a list of questions which will help you to be more prepared for your pageant, feel more confident in the interview room, be able to express your message more articulately and clearly, and ultimately really WOW the judges on-stage with your interview abilities!
• The Most Common Pageant Interview Mistakes.
• The Things You MUST accomplish during your personal interview.
• How to Create a Contestant Bio that establishes you as unique and memorable even before you walk in the room.
• How to market yourself with confidence that doesn’t come across as “cocky” or “over-the-top” in the interview room or on-stage.
• The Correct Length for Your Personal and On-stage Interview Answers.
• How to Use What You Learned in English Class to Format Your Answer.
• Techniques to Stretch any Answer so you don’t “choke”.
• How to Close an Answer with Confidence when You’re Struggling.
• The #1 Success Tip for On-stage Interview.
Counseling is a talk therapy where you gain a greater understanding of yourself. Counseling aims to help the individual find their own way forward and allow them to be their authentic self. Often we can get caught up in what’s expected of us or how society dictates we should be rather than ensuring our own personal needs are met.
People come to counseling for a number of reasons such as – To offload their thoughts and issues, to solve a specific issue, to improve their current circumstances, to cope better with life, to explore their inner selves, to cope with anxious thoughts and feelings, to gain greater self awareness, to improve their relationships with others, to move forward if they are feeling stuck, to find out who they are etc.
Talking openly in a safe environment can help you begin to piece together the parts of you that are most important and it can allow you to become more self aware. For example, there may be times when we display unwanted behaviours as a way of protecting ourselves. By being aware of our defense mechanisms and what triggers them, we can begin to live in a happier and more balanced way by not allowing these behaviours to develop.
Added awareness can often lead to us wanting to make positive changes and sometimes, the very smallest of change can have great effects. For example, being aware of the tone you use when talking to others and understanding the likely reaction you receive can allow you to alter this and observe the difference this makes.
By talking, it allows you to process more clearly and deeply. By having a professional with you, it can allow you to look at things you may be missing, take on board a different view point and allow you to delve deeper beneath the surface.
What kinds of problems can you talk to a counselor about?
• Relationship difficulties - Family and friends, colleagues, commitment, jealousy, abuse
• Abuse – Verbal, Emotional
• Lack of confidence - Worried about failing, never being good enough, feeling judged
• Depression - Feeling isolated, lonely, empty, tearful, unloved, and suicidal.
• Repeated destructive behaviour - abusive relationships, anxiety,
• Stress - Out of control, panic attacks, feelings of inadequacy, Exam and Study stress
• Anger Management
• Bereavement/Grief - Loss, anger, loneliness, sadness & depression; Crises counseling
Self Awareness/Actualization Course
This course is for any individual who wants to know who they are, what their purpose is, and how they can better themselves. Self Awareness is having a clear perception of your personality, including strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation, and emotions. It allows you to understand other people, how they perceive you, your attitude and your responses to them in the moment; as well as, understanding the reasons for feeling confident and lacking confidence. You will be given the skills to assist you in every aspect of your life.
People who should attend:
• Team Members,
• PR Professionals,
• Sales Professionals.
• Gaining confidence and self awareness
• Identifying your personality type and temperament
• Set personal objectives and plans for personal progression.
• Identify your strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities.
• Produce a simple action plan that identifies ways to meet your short-term goals.
• Identify your purpose.
• Identify your thoughts to enhance positive affirmations.
• Using the 6 human needs in everyday life.
• Maslow’s theory
Communication Skills Course
Great communication skills, comes with the power to influence and encourage others and yourself in a team setting. Whether you are a manager, team leader or an individual contributor, this course is for anyone who wishes to become an effective team player in the workplace.
• The ability to influence your colleagues overall performance
• Well defined goals for more effective communications
• The ability to create an open environment for communication
• The skill to communicate clearly
• Stronger relationships through powerful communication
• An understanding of other peoples communication styles and needs
• Techniques to facilitate effective team and meeting communications
• Emotional Intelligence to deal with difficult situations
Transgender Voice Development Course
I devised this course, so as to; provide voice and communication training for male-to-female (MtF) clients and for female-to-male (FtM) clients. In general, men and women communicate differently. For example, most men tend to speak with lower pitched voices, while women use higher pitched voices. Women often use more gestures when they speak. Men may use shorter sentences that get more to the point. Individuals who are transgender/transsexual often elect to have voice and communication therapy to help them use their voice in a safe way and communicate more like the opposite gender of that in which they were born.
• A chance to practice vocal skills in a conversational context.
• Increased confidence and self-advocacy in a safe, inviting environment.
• The opportunity to share information about the transgender community.
• An occasion to interact with other women around shared experiences.
• An important interaction between skill-building and relationship-building in the therapeutic process.
• Establishing emotional expression and intensity levels when communicating.
Accent Course for American, UK and SA accents
Any accent is a combination of three main components: intonation (speech music), liaisons (word connections) and pronunciation (the spoken sounds of consonants, vowels and combinations). I have made a study of the American, British and South African Accents in order to give you a complete Standard pronunciation and phonological understanding of the accent of your choice. I created the course to help people “sound either American, English or South African” for lectures, Medical Personnel, Teaching, Customer Service Representatives, Film/Theatre Acting, interviews, business situations, Voice Over’s and general daily communication.
• Communicate more efficiently and effectively with clients and colleagues by reducing first language influenced accent.
• Build rapport and empathy and strengthen relationships with customers and colleagues through more successful communication.
• Word linking- how to connect words.
• Sound insertion- which letters to insert in between words to achieve perfect speech flow.
• Vowel length- learn the exact length of the American, British and South African vowels to give you strong confidence when speaking.
• Key sounds- discover the most important key sounds
• Voiced letters- learn exactly how to use your voice to give you the famous sharpness and clarity of the various accent.
• Silent letters- discover all the silent letters.
Public Speaking Course
This is a course specifically designed to help you when speaking publicly. Public speaking is a process of speaking a group of people in a structured, deliberate manner intended to inform, influence, or entertain the listeners. It is closely allied to "presenting". Public speaking is commonly understood as a kind of face-to-face speaking between individuals and an audience for the purpose of communication. Developing skills in this area will increase your confidence and reduce anxiety about situations in which you may be called upon to speak in public. Public Speaking can branch out into the following careers: motivational speaking, leadership/personal development, business, customer service, large group communication, and mass communication.
• Achieve your business goals by becoming an outstanding communicator.
• You will negotiate better, sell better, present better, network better and understand what communication really means.
• Providing effective, measurable training - focused on your business goals.
• Changing behaviour through inspiring, interactive talks.
• Teaching solid systems that are easily integrated and improve results.
• Releasing the expressive power of the voice and body when communicating.
• Turn your expertise into a compelling short talk.
• Developing your skills; strengthens you and brings relaxation to any performance.
Radio Presenting Course
If you have decided to become a radio presenter, this course will be ideal for you! You will learn how to prepare yourself for going onto radio and how to act whilst on air. It teaches you the ins and outs of radio presenting: compiling play lists, presenting news, weather and sports, creating scripts and generating fresh ideas to keep your audience entertained. This course will increase your knowledge and ensure that you have the necessary skills to present a successful radio show.
• A better understanding of how to present yourself over the radio.
• Create a radio show.
• Assisting a DJ with compiling and presenting everyday segments, such as news, weather and sports.
• Establish and build an on-air identity.
• Read a news bulletin effectively.
• Conduct a radio interview.
• Present and produce a package.
Voice Over Course
The job of a voice-over artist is to make the voices jump off the page. This course introduces you to various voice-over scripts which present different demands. It is important that you identify the various voice-over scripts in order to approach them in a creative and intelligent manner, which satisfies the needs of the client.
• Skills to practice voice-over’s.
• An understanding of what is required to be a professional voice over artist.
• How to use your voice when reading voice-over’s.
• What to look for when listening to voice-over’s of other people.
• Clear diction
• Flexibility to do Commercial, commentaries and other voice-over’s.
Elocution/Accent Reduction Course
Elocution is speaking in a polished and professional way. Accent Reduction is when you reduce your current accent (Colored, African, Afrikaans, European, etc.) so that you can sound more neutral English like what you hear in South Africa. The course makes you aware of the sound system (or phonology) of a language or dialect: which include identifying problems in the person's current speech from the desired accent (such as pronunciation, speech patterns, and speech habits), changing the way one uses the mouth, teeth, and tongue to form vowel and consonant sounds, modifying one's intonation and stress patterns, and changing one's rhythm. Using this method, individuals trying to help their communication; will learn how to alter their speech to more closely resemble the accent of neutral English commonly used in SA and abroad, thus enhancing the clarity of their communication within the workplace.
• Greater confidence when speaking in public, business and social situations
• Better Communication with people at conferences, meetings and or on the telephone
• Greater awareness of how to use your voice effectively
• Professionalize the way you speak
• Improved results when you need to get your ideas across
• Elocution Techniques to control and project your voice
• A reduction of any specific voice features including a regional or national accent
• Clear speech and diction in a neutral accent helping you reach your potential and goals.
Email Biebie Productions
Do not send job enquiries or promotional messages via this form. Non-genuine enquiries can result in you being blocked from the site.