ABC 2 BEE Specializes in the following:
BEE EME Certificates
Register a new (Pty)Ltd
Create PAIA Manual
Create Company Profile
EME Certificate Stands for Exempt Micro Enterprise Certificate.
ABC 2 BEE’s EME certificates are aimed at Exempt Micro Enterprises. An Exempt Micro Enterprise is any enterprise with an annual total revenue of less than R5 million and a recently incorporated entity that has been in operation for less than one year (Start up enterprise) would qualify as an Exempted Micro Enterprise EME Certificate.
Tourism Industry / Property Industry: Is your annual turnover less than R2.5 million?
Landscape/Architect/Construction Industries: Is your annual turnover less than R1.5 million?
Other Industries: Is your annual turnover less than R5 million?
THEN YOU QUALIFY AS AN EXEMPTED MICRO ENTERPRISE – BEE EME Certificate – no matter what your race.
Our primary focus at ABC2BEE is to provide an EME Certificates that suits our clients’ needs and budget.
In terms of the BEE Code of Conduct, EME’s automatically have a BBBEE procurement recognition of 100% and are deemed to have B-BBEE Status of “Level 4 Contributor”.
If an EME is more than 50% black owned, its rating is increased to that of a “Level 3 Contributor” having a BBBEE procurement recognition of 110%.
The Different Sectors:
To qualify for an EME Certificate your annual turnover has to comply with the turnover as determined by your sector/industry:
1) Tourism Industry / Property Industry: Annual turnover less than R2.5 million
2) Landscape/Architect/Construction Industry: Annual turnover less than R1.5 million
3) Other: Annual turnover less than R5 million
Benefits of the EME Certificate?
1. Duration of the Certificate: The Certificate is valid for 1 year. A letter is normally valid for a period of 3 months since the letter is dated. Hence, you do not have to get a new letter every 3 months.
2. Positioning your Business for Success: If your Client asks for a Certificate, give them an EME Certificate. The Return on Investment is manifold.
3. Grow your Brand: Marketing is many times underestimated. The EME Certificate can be used to develop your Brand.
4. A BEE EME Certificate will give your business the competitive edge and ensure you comply with the Preferential Procurement policies of corporates and the public sector which require that their suppliers be BEE certified. It will enable you to tender for Government projects and allows your corporate clients to earn Preferential Procurement points on their BEE Scorecard.
6 Van Zyl St
North West Province 2571