At 121 Neurofeedback services, the therapies are properly designed with the inclusions of Neurofeedback (NFB), Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES), Heart Rate Variability (HRV), and or HemoEncephaloGraphy (HEG) sessions keeping in mind the symptoms and issues.
Neurofeedback therapy has many benefits that make it a perfect fit in rectifying different conditions such as learning disabilities, reduce migraines, promote calmness, reduce behaviour problems, address ADD/ADHD symptoms, enhance brain function, improve academic performance, lower stress and anxiety, ease insomnia, alert performance, mild traumatic brain injury, control addictions, stroke rehabilitation, post traumatic stress disorder, ease depression, increase learning speed and some more.
Here is what you will get when you hire us:
• No drug medication
• A systematically track on symptoms
• Get the personal touch by best practitioners
• Customised treatment to suit your conditions
• State-of-the-art Neurofeedback and brain training techniques
• Access a risk-free treatment
• Transparent pricing to avoid hassle
These are some benefits you will get when you hire us. With latest scientific research, advanced equipment, training, and best practitioners, we are ready to provide you a clinical neurofeedback and non-invasive brain stimulation to trigger and harness your brain’s ultimate capacity. The treatment is safe and effective!
London W1G 9PF
- Neurofeedback Therapy London
- Lesley Parkinson Brainhealth
- EEG Biofeedback Neurofeedback Therapy London
- Neurofeedback Training London
Hours of operation